Chartered Engineer & Registered Consulting Engineer
Eur Ing, BE, CEng, MCIBSE, M IEI, R Cons EI, NUI.
- Almost 40 years of Consultancy and Training.
- Overseas experience in:
- United States
- Middle East
Specialist Areas of Consultancy
- Client Representative
- Project Management
- Life Safety Systems Engineering
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical Building Services
- ICT – Information and Communications Technology
- Construction Legislation
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) UCD
- Chartered Member of Engineers Ireland
- Registered European Engineer
- Chartered Member of the CIBSE
- Registered Consulting Engineer with ACEI - The Association of Registered Consulting Engineers in Ireland
- Graduate of the NUI Maynooth Communications Course
- Member of NSAI Technical Standards Committee for I.S.3218.
- Involved in the writing of the Fire Detection and Alarm National Standard since 2001
- Member of NSAI Technical Standards Committee for I.S.3217.
- Involved in the writing of the Emergency Lighting National Standard since 2010
- Past member of the Executive Committee of the ACEI
- Developer of the Designing for Safety in Construction (2001) Course for ACEI/Engineers Ireland
- Frank Pierce
- Liam O’Keeffe
- Guy Johnston